Name: Dental Bite Pro - Transparent
Description: DOCTOR BITE PRO is a bite, specifically studied to be easily shaped and adapted to every dental arch. DOCTOR BITE PRO protects your teeth from bruxism damages, the chronic teeth grinding that occurs during sleep.
Maximum comfort guaranteed thanks to its reduced thickness and ergonomic design. It improves nocturnal respiration, relaxes the face muscles and helps relieving the symptoms of bruxism such as neck pain, insomnia, tooth wear, migraines and shoulder pain.
The minimum life of every device , with a daily use, is 2 years. Produced entirely in Italy with high-quality materials (EVA); it has been certified as EC certificate medical device.
In the pack you will find a colorimetric paper to verify the water temperature, in order to prevent any burn during the thermoregulation phase and 32 sanitizing tablets for your Bite.
Bite case included in the pack.
How to use: follow the instructions contained herein to obtain a correct customisation of the bite.
The bite must adapt to your upper dental arch. We recommend you to read attentively the instruction before starting the procedure. Try to insert the bite in your mouth in order to familiarise with the subsequent phases.
1) Fill a small pan with water. Make sure the water is enough to completely cover the bite.
2) When water starts to boil remove immediately the pot from the fire and wait for 1 minute
3) Immerse the bite in water for 20 seconds (25 maximum)
4) Take out the bite from water and shake it gently to remove the remaining water
5) Insert the bite in your mouth immediately and close the teeth, not too tightly. Close your lips and suck the air to facilitate its fitting to the dental arch. You could help the fitting procedure by massaging your cheeks with your fingers.
6) Continue for about one minute, then extract the bite and put it under cold running water. Try on the bite to verify its fitting. If the bite shape is not correct, you could re-start from stage 1, taking the greatest care.
At the end of the fitting procedure it is possible to remove the burrs and to shorten the Bite (if it is too long) with a nail scissor. Clean the bite with a little brush under cold running water after every use and before storing in its container. Do not use warm water and do not store the bite near a source of heat.