Name: Dentures Repair
Description: Ripara dentiere is an easy-to-use three component system, safe and effective for every denture break. It allows a pre-fixing phase, thanks to a temporary adhesive (Fixaplus A), to verify its right placement before its definitive disposition.
It could be easily used both for upper and lower dentures and for complete or partial ones. It is not suitable to be used in case of break of metallic elements. This repair system is permanent, so it does not require any further intervention of your dentist.
Medical device CE0373
How to use: see the illustrating leaflet
- Keep FIXAplus Ripara dentiere out of the reach of children
- store in a cold dry and well-ventilated place, protected from heat
- components are flammable (Fire point 10¡)
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact, wash abundantly with hot water
- Do not use the product in case of a confirmed allergy to the components
- Eventually, in rare cases, allergic reactions may occur.
- It is possible to have sensitization phenomena towards Cyanoacrylate and Methyl Methacrylate
- Fixaplus liquids may irritate skin and mucous
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Do not smoke during the application
- Dispose of residues as chemical waste
- The components are often used in Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Do not use the product as dental bridges, teeth caps and pivot teeth.
Note: follow the instruction attentively in order to get the best result. The customer is responsible for applying the product with the appropriate care.
1 bottle (3 g) of instant adhesive (Cyanoacrylate Ð FIXAplus A)
1 bottle (1,8 g) of Polymethyl Methacrylate (Fixaplus B)
1 bottle (2 ml) of Methyl Methacrylate
1 melting cup
1 emery paper
1 latex finger
2 cleaning tablets FIXAplus
1 instruction leaflet
Contains a medical device CE0470