Name: Repeir Mini
Description: RIPARA MINI is an easy-to-use two components system studied to repair small broken parts of the denture. It is recommended in case of detached teeth or cracking, on both the arches (upper and lower teeth). It is not suitable to be used in case of break of metallic elements.
Medical device CE 0373
How to use: see the illustrating leaflet
- Keep FIXAplus out of reach of children.
- store in a cold, dry and well-ventilated place, protected from heat
- components are flammable (Fire point 10¡)
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact, wash abundantly with hot water
- Do not use the product in case of a confirmed allergy to the components
- Eventually, in rare cases, allergic reactions may occur.
- It is possible to have sensitization phenomena towards Methyl Methacrylate
- Fixaplus C liquids may irritate skin and mucous
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Do not smoke during the application
- Dispose of residues as chemical waste
- The components are often used in Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Do not use the product as dental bridges, teeth caps and pivot teeth.
Note: follow the instruction attentively in order to get the best result. The customer is responsible for applying the product with the appropriate care.
1 bottle of Polymethyl Methacrylate (1,8 g) (FIXAplus B)
1 bottle of Metyl Methacrylate (2 ml)
1 melting cup
1 emery paper
1 latex finger
1 instruction leaflet
Contains a medical device CE 0470