Name: Spirulina Algae - 180 Tablets
Brand: Apothecary 1982
Description: Spirulina-based food supplement with restorative functions.
Spirulina is an edible aquatic micro-algae rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and fat acids. It grows in salted lakes, with high alkalinity and high temperatures. Its nutritional properties are well known and used in wellness therapies, and have been appreciated in various wellness areas, even in ancient time. It results that the important properties of Spirulina were well known both by the Romans and by the native Americans before the arrival of Columbus.
Its main properties are:
- It contains three times more proteins than the same quantity of beans
- It contains eight times more calcium than 8 glasses of milk
- It contains 34 times more iron than spinach
- It contains 20 times more beta-carotene than carrots
The Alga spirulina line by APHOTECARY 1982, thanks to its bioavailability, has many beneficial effects on health:
- Tonic and nourishing action
- Anti-inflammatory action
- High levels of proteins
How to use: 6 tablets a day, preferably in the morning.
Storage: store in a cold dry place, protected from heat and light. The expiration date refers to unopened and correctly stored packages.