Name: Zinc - 365 Tablet
Brand: Apothecary 1982
Description: Zinc-based food supplement that supports immune system functionalities.
Zinc is a fundamental mineral for the growth of every living creature. It flows in our veins bound to albumin and it could be found in cell cytoplasm of bones, teeth, nails, skin, liver, muscles, hair, eyes, prostate, sperm and white cells. Zinc has an important function in the human body and its action is related to B vitamins, and in particular:
- It prevents cells oxidative stress, the major cause of degenerative diseases (such as Alzheimer and senile dementia) and cardiovascular disorders (heart attack and strokes).
- Facilitates tissue and wounds healing
- Supports the prostate and stimulates sperm production and male fertility
- Enhances the immune system, so it protects us from seasonal diseases.
- Reinforces hair growth, promoting the sebum production around the hair follicle.
Zinc also helps regulating the glucose levels. Indeed, it is one of the constituents of insulin and it balances its secretion. What is more, zinc is a constituent of many enzymes involved in blood sugar regulation. For diabetic subjects it is crucial to take an appropriate amount of zinc, even with food supplements.
The Zinc line by APHOTECARY 1982, thanks to its bioavailability, has many beneficial effects on health:
- Immune system strengthening
- Improvement of hair and skin conditions
- Bone structure maintenance
- Blood sugar regulation
How to use: 1 or maximum 2 tablets a day close to mealtime
Storage: store in a cold dry place, protected from heat and light. The expiration date refers to unopened and correctly stored packages.